What additional ways can Suzanne add value to our event?
- Book a second presentation or session at the event with Suzanne fore only $2,000 and save the time, cost, travel expenses, and logistics of hiring another speaker.
- If your organization is serious about conscious contributions and developing people, purchasing a copy of Suzanne’s book for each attendee will reinforce the message, infuse the attendee, and drive the culture. Clients that book Suzanne for a speaking engagement receive a wonderful discount on bulk book purchases. These books are also great gifts for your suppliers and clients as they promote the YouMeWe mindset or contribution and collaboration.
- Invite Suzanne to contribute in your community. She has conducted capacity building sessions for charities and not-for-profits in several countries. Most of these sessions focus on fundraising or how to present a compelling message to various audiences or donors. You can book Suzanne the day before or day after your session, for an additional $2,000, and she will work with your charity of choice, a volunteer organization, or sponsor of your event from one to six hours.
- Have Suzanne facilitate an icebreaker session to warm up your audience and get them connected with each other and the event in a fun energizing way.
- If having a panel discussion, consider Suzanne to facilitate it. As a seasoned facilitator and interviewer, Suzanne will draw out quality information from your panellists for your audience’s benefit. She creates engaging dialogue that will keep the audience learning and wondering what’s coming next.