We would be happy to brainstorm story options with you regarding any related topics to YouMeWe and conscious contributions to society. Connect with Suzanne F. Stevens at 416.570.6557 or email SuzanneFStevens@youmewe.ca and she would be happy to help to meet your deadline and/or with story ideas.
Some ideas …
• Is your contribution helping or hurting?
• The west can learn a thing or two from African women pioneers
• The future of WE and why you should care
• A contribution movement, where equality is at the core
• Investing in women in tertiary education in developing countries; the best social investment
Suzanne F. Stevens cultivates globally solutions to conscious contributions™ in individuals seeking a more meaningful life – in effect, to lead tomorrow’s legacy today. The inspirations of the YouMeWe are interviews with pioneering African women. YouMeWe social enterprise celebrates, cultivates and co-creates the YouMeWe mindset in all keynotes, capacity building sessions, events, resources and the movement. YouMeWe: lead tomorrow’s legacy today – book due out in winter 2018