Please don't Volunteer
Your personal brand depends on it
Volunteers are fabulous people; they give time and energy to a task, for no pay often in an area where they have no expertise. Without a doubt, volunteers are needed, and should be admired and celebrated. Expectations on volunteers can be limited, and performance does not equate to professional ability.
We have all heard, and maybe even said: “We are JUST volunteers.” What does that really mean? Don’t count on me, I will get to it, I will fit it in when it is convenient.
Professional associations require something more than people to ‘fit it in.’ How do you get people to show up and commit to consciously contribute to the growth and sustainability of your association? Well, you make it about them.
In an interactive presentation, Suzanne will provide your volunteers in your organization or association with eight-step preparation guide of how to make the most of volunteering. This will highlight what is the best opportunity for them to contribute where they will be committed to the project’s success.
Embracing the YouMeWe mindset empowers conscious contributors™ to make the most of volunteering:
• Proactively contribute to ‘volunteer’ initiative with a professional contributors attitude
• Take into consideration varies elements that will optimize their contribution satisfaction and impact
• Contribute inline with their personal brand
This approach will increase Professional Contributors engagement into your organization and into achieving the desired outcomes.
What audience will be ignited?
• Associations who want to engage volunteers
• Volunteers who want to optimize their contributions
• Organizational leaders who utilize employee volunteer engagement initiatives
Keynote OR Capacity building program
We will tailor the session to meet your conference theme, your audience, and/or your organizational objectives. contact us