Lead tomorrow's legacy today
We spend so much time at work, on average 1,700 hours a year. Although many enjoy their occupation, society is trending toward living a more meaningful life. The Y generation wants to matter, the X generation wants to make their mark, and the boomers want their mark to mean more. In effect, more people whether they are starting their careers, mid-career, changing their career, or nearing the end of their career are seeking the opportunity to lead tomorrow’s legacy today.
In an interactive presentation, Suzanne shares how to live the most meaningful life by embracing YouMeWe mindset of conscious contributions™ to the community.
This talk is relevant to individuals and organizations who want to raise consciousness and lead or participate in contributions that positively impact their community, country, or beyond long-term, promoting a more caring and inclusive humanity.
Embracing the YouMeWe mindset empowers the conscious contributors™ to:
• Consciously examine their contribution to ensure they are achieving the desired impact
• Live their most meaningful life by unleashing their passion and purpose
• Create an environment to sustain and amplify the impact of their contribution
What audience will be ignited?
• Leaders who want to create a collaborative culture through community contributions
• Social enterprisers who want to optimize the impact of their beneficiaries
• Entrepreneurs who focus on attracting well-aligned purpose driven employees
Keynote OR Capacity building program
We will tailor the session to meet your conference theme, your audience, and/or your organizational objectives. contact us