Conscious Cultures Rock
Engaging stakeholders in your evolution
Employees want their voices heard and they want to have an impact on the direction and the destination of the organizations that employ them. To tap into the most valued assets, employees, an organization needs to have a framework that supports a culture of inclusivity and empowerment.
Employees are only part of the equation of establishing conscious culture. When interacting with other leaders, suppliers and various stakeholders, promote a culture of care and collaboration. By creating an environment that is mutually beneficial, trust will be high and creativity optimized.
In an interactive presentation, Suzanne F. Stevens, CSP will share seven cornerstones to creating a collaborative culture. When this YouMeWe mindset is embedded into the culture your organization will attract, retain and engage your multi-generational workforces.
Embracing the YouMeWe mindset empowers conscious contributors™ to:
• Use techniques to promote a conscious culture
• Start to assess the gaps that exist to achieving a conscious culture
• Evaluate what actions need to be taken to encourage a conscious culture
What audience will be ignited?
• Leaders who want to reduce a hierarchical structure inspiring collaborative cultures
• Social enterprises who want to optimize all stakeholder relationships
• Entrepreneurs who are growing their purpose driven organization and want to optimize team creativity and engagement
Keynote OR Capacity building program
We will tailor the session to meet your conference theme, your audience, and/or your organizational objectives. contact us