Lead from the Inside Out
Conscious leaders in action
More organizations want to connect with the communities in which they serve. They see themselves as having a purpose, beyond generating the mighty dollar. These organizations recognize their most significant asset are their people, and the more they can engage various stakeholder in decision making (direction of the organization), the more they will be able to fulfill the organization’s purpose and have a positive impact on the communities they serve. There are conscious leadership characteristics that prop a leader up to optimize impact. Having these characteristics will increase their meaning at work while engaging the multitude of stakeholder.
Having specific characteristics is, however, only half of the equation, the other half is practices that a conscious leader employs to optimize employee well-being and impact on the organization's purpose and aspirations.
In this interactive presentation, Suzanne will provide insights on how to be a conscious leader and share approaches to engage their team while pursuing a common purpose collaboratively.
Embracing the YouMeWe mindset and be a conscious leader by:
• Evaluate where the organization's emphasis is placed, on the messenger or mission?
• Consider what the leader needs to do to adopt a more conscious leadership style
• Incorporate conscious leadership practices that will transform an organization’s culture
What audience will be ignited?
• Leaders who want to optimize employee engagement
• Social enterprises who want promote innovative ideas
• Entrepreneurs who want to establish a collaborative culture
Keynote OR Capacity building program
We will tailor the session to meet your conference theme, your audience, and/or your organizational objectives. contact us