Purpose, People, Profit
The trifecta of success for today's thriving business
Clients, partners and employees are increasingly deciding who they want to work with, and that decision goes beyond who has the best product, service, price, or talent management strategy. Stakeholders want to collaborate with an organization they trust, connect with, and whose values-align.
In an interactive presentation, Suzanne F Stevens, CSP takes you on a personal journey of how to weave conscious-contribution™ into your life and organization, while filling a social or environmental gap.
Through thought-provoking experiences, you are inspired to assess your contributions and choose collaborative methods to optimize your impact. Leaders and entrepreneurs gain insight into the personal and business case for collaborating with colleagues, clients, and other stakeholders to optimize consistent conscious-contributions while living your most meaningful life– profitably!
• How you can positively impact society, while keeping your business profitable.
• A model to consciously evaluate a social or environmental contribution to ensure it is achieving the desired impact.
• Strategies to create a sustainable environment to amplify the ripple effect through collaboration with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders.
What audience will be ignited?
• Leaders & Entrepreneurs who want to create a collaborative culture.
• Leaders & Entrepreneurs who focus on attracting value-aligned talent.
• Organizations who want to engage more business, while consciously contributing to a social or environmental cause.
Keynote OR Capacity building program
We will tailor the session to meet your conference theme, your audience, and/or your organizational objectives. contact us