Suzanne F. Stevens, CSP, Overview
Suzanne F. Stevens ignites leaders & entrepreneurs to cultivate cultures of community conscious contributions™.
CSP - Certified Speaking Professional – this is the only earned designation for professional speakers. Only 15% of speakers have this designation internationally.
Suzanne F. Stevens is one of only sixty-three Canadians who currently holds this designation for speaking excellence.
Suzanne is a social entrepreneur, professional speaker, pioneer, host, philanthropist, and soon to be author. In 2016, thirteen years after founding and leading the Ignite Excellence Inc. Group as President and CEO, she rebranded the organization to The YouMeWe Group. She previous focusing on influencing, differentiating and engaging more people and more business. YouMeWe Group's primary focus is to celebrating, cultivating and co-creating conscious contributions™.
Suzanne and her husband (Michael K. Gingerich), travelled to seventeen African countries interviewing over seventy African women pioneers for WisdomExchangeTV.com. This pioneering initiative and YouMeWeFoundation.org, which provides tertiary education scholarships to women in developing countries, were the catalyst for Suzanne to receive a World of Difference Award for women economic empowerment in education.
In each interview, a pioneering woman shared how she consciously contributes to society. Their collective insights inspired The YouMeWe Group.
The YouMeWe Group is a social enterprise, movement, foundation, mindset and soon to be book.
As an international speaker, social entrepreneur, host, and philanthropist, Suzanne is most gratified by her investment in leaders, and watching them fill a gap in society that creates a ripple effect to impact hundreds or thousands.
…and she is most energized by travelling to over 60 countries with her backpack to explore cultures, interview trailblazers and navigate the road less travelled with her husband.
Suzanne is a recipient of The International Women Alliance (TIAW), World of Difference Award in education – recognized for empowering women internationally.
the multi-dimensions of Suzanne...
Snapshot of Suzanne by the numbers …
• Has spoken on 5 continents
• Is a sales expert with 29 years experience
• Is an entrepreneur that has led a team of consultants for 14 years.
• Has specialized in influential communications training since 2000 (Leadership, sales, presentations, internal communications)
• Has trained and spoken to fortune 500 companies for 17 years
• Has interviewed over 70 African Women pioneers since 2011 for WisdomExhangeTV.com, a philanthropic initiative
• Is the founder of YouMeWeFoundation.org – having provided 26 tertiary education scholarships to women in Africa since 2007
• Has adventure traveled to over 60 countries, often taking the road less travelled & often alone
• Was a 2014 World of Difference Award recipient for women economic empowerment in education
• Is one of 63 Certified Speaking Professionals in Canada – one of 15% internationally
• Is the 2017 national president of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers (CAPS)
• Sits on the 2017 board of the Global Speakers Federation
• Is in the process of publishing her 1st book, YouMeWe: lead tomorrow’s legacy today
• Is the youngest of 4, having 3 big brothers. This explains a lot!
• Happily married since 2006 and counting
• Pushes her edge 365 days a year and has challenged 1,000s of participants to push theirs.
• She likes to celebrate…365 days a year!
YouMeWe – a Social Enterprise
While interviewing over seventy African women pioneers, Suzanne and her husband Mike, realized how each woman shared a similar philosophy: leaving a legacy is not a stage in life, but a way in which you live your life. This philosophy inspired them to develop YouMeWe, a social enterprise.
They work with individuals and organizations to lead tomorrow’s legacy today by embracing a conscious contributions philosophy and employing conscious leadership techniques. Solutions include:
- Individuals seeking a more meaningful life are provided with tools and strategies to tap into their purpose and passion to execute.
- Those already pursuing their aspiration and/or are leading social enterprises, are provided with conscious leadership skills to amplify their impact by creating opportunity and not dependency.
- Well-established social enterprises will be provided with influential communication techniques to create a sustainable environment while accelerating their positive ripple effect.
- Organizations already incorporating conscious contribution™ guiding principles of: Empowerment, Inclusion, collaboration, contribution, consistency, consciousness, caring, and courage will be encouraged to participate in the YouMeWe Movement where they will be celebrated through many interactive vehicles.
A portion of YouMeWe Group profits help support social enterprises and the YouMeWeFoundation.org - providing tertiary education scholarships for women in developing countries.
An International Speaker
Suzanne F. Stevens, CSP (Certified Speaking Professional), has spoken on five continents to fortune 500 companies since 2000. In every keynote, session or training program, Suzanne brings her audiences to the front row by using her primary research, interactive nature, human observations and slice of humour to get the audience explore the What if?
In Suzanne’s high-octane presentations, her goal is to challenge the audience on how they can consciously contribute™ to uplift the lives of others and create their most meaning life. In all of Suzanne’s talks she will not only inspire contribute to the community, country or beyond, but will share the YouMeWe mindset that will transform how an individual’s contribution can create a positive ripple effect – in effect, lead tomorrow’s legacy today. Keynotes.
Host, Producer & Philanthropist
In 2011, while in her mid-forties, Suzanne and her husband sold most of their worldly possessions and reorganized her internationally acclaimed training business to follow a passion of women empowerment.
For nearly two years they backpacked through seventeen Eastern and Southern African countries interviewing pioneering women leaders for Wisdom Exchange TV. Suzanne pioneered Wisdom Exchange TV (wisdomexchangetv.com) as philanthropic initiative. As host and co-producer of the first African women focused web-enable platform, the goal was to provide a resource to educate, cultivate and inspire future African women leaders. Suzanne and Mike, have interviewed 70+ African pioneering women. Wisdom Exchange TV has a global reach, having been viewed in 77 countries and growing.
In 2007, Suzanne founded the YouMeWe Foundation (youmewefoundation.org). Its mission is leadership, advocacy, and education; the vision is to invest, inspire, and develop women leaders in emerging countries. Amongst many contributions, the foundations primary focus is providing tertiary education scholarships to perspective women leaders in emerging countries. As of 2016, the foundation has awarded 26 scholarships to young women in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Author - YouMeWe: lead tomorrow’s legacy today (coming soon)
YouMeWe, the book takes the reader on a journey of exploring their purpose and how to achieve their full potential through conscious contributions™. Via the backpack of the author, Suzanne F. Stevens, and her husband, Michael K. Gingerich, the reader is transported through seventeen African countries.
Suzanne and Mike were both inspired and discouraged as they experienced the real impact of local and international contributions across the continent when they travelled through 17 countries in 2011/12. Suzanne shares perspective on how to align your purpose with your contribution to society; how to ensure your contributions promote opportunity not dependency; and how to collaborate and use conscious leadership skills to promote sustainability.
The reader will have a clear path on how to:
• Live your most meaningful life by unleashing your passion and purpose
• Consciously examine your contribution to ensure it is achieving the desired impact
• Create an environment to sustain and amplify the impact or your contribution
CEO and Founder of International Training Organization
Ignite Excellence Inc.. is an internationally acclaimed training organization specializing in influential communications for leaders, business and sale professionals. Ignite Excellence’s extensive training programs focus on how to influence, differentiate and engage more people and winning more business. Over the past thirteen years, Suzanne and her team have trained on 5 continents to several fortune 500 companies. Ignite Excellence expanded their in-class training to online solutions providing affordable access to local and emerging markets. IgniteMe.
As an influential communications expert, Suzanne shares strategies and techniques to understand how people make decisions in order to create collaborative cultures. These techniques can be applied across cultures and generations. Capacity Building Programs. Ignite Excellence Inc. is the operating company for YouMeWe. All programs offered can be found through YouMeWe Group.
Ignite Excellence diverse client list included:
Suzanne’s diverse clients include companies such as: Astral Media, Boehringer Ingelheim, Canadian Paraplegic Association, Canadian Standards Association, Desjardins, GE Capital, Golder Associates, International Federation of Consulting Engineers (FIDIC), MasterCard, Nedbank, RBC, Vizada Satellite, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Meeting Planners International, SWIFT (Swaziland Fair Trade), CCAfrica, Rooftops Canada, Africa International University, and many more.
Suzanne hosted the first Ignite Excellence Conference in 2010. This fund raising initiative brought together Canadian women from across Canada to hear some of Canada’s top women speakers. Thirty thousand dollars was raised, with all the proceeds donated towards scholarships for perspective women leaders in Africa. The Conference names has changed to the YouMeWe Conference. To register for the next even visit: YouMeWe Conference.
Suzanne is 2017 President for the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers (CAPS). She has served on National Board since 2013. She also serves as a Board member for the Global Speaker Federation. (CAPS: www.canadianspeakers.org)
Adventure Traveler & Photographer
Suzanne has traveled extensively to over 60 countries and counting, often alone, and often taking the-road-less-traveled. During 2011/12 Suzanne and her husband, Michael K Gingerich, embarked on a journey through 19 countries working side-by-side, 24/7, usually one room! They interviewed pioneering African women in seventeen African countries for Wisdom Exchange TV.
Initiatives & websites:
Host of Wisdom Exchange TV – www.wisdomexchangetv.com
Philanthropist – www.youmewefoundation.org
Conference Producer –www.youmewefoundation.org/youmewe-ignite-excellence-conference/
Online training – new website coming soon.