make your contribution counts • for you • your company • your community
We would welcome the opportunity to brainstorm story ideas with you regarding any topic aligned with YouMeWe and conscious-contributions™ to society. Connect with Suzanne F. Stevens at 416.570.6557 (Canada) or we at youmewe dot ca and she will be happy to assist in helping meet your deadline, or with story ideas.
Some story idea ...
• What is our civic responsibility?
• Is your contribution helping or hurting?
• What can the West learn from African women pioneers?
• The future of WE and why you should care
• A YouMeWe movement, where equality and care are at the core
• How small businesses can benefit their business and society
• Investing in women in tertiary education in developing countries; the best social investment
• Leading with feminine energy and why it is important now more than ever
Suzanne F. Stevens has worked with companies on five continents since 2000. She has interviewed leaders and entrepreneurs in 21 countries and brings their personal and professional transformational insights into every speaking engagement.
Suzanne is an author, international speaker, social entrepreneur, moderator, host, and adventure traveler. She is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP - one of 65 in Canada, among 15% globally), World of Difference award recipient, CAPS Philanthropy Award winner, Canadian Sovereign's Medal of Volunteers recipient (highest Canadian Volunteer honour), and multi-recipient of association service awards. She is a past National President for The Canadian Association of Professional Speaker (CAPS), founder of YouMeWe Social Impact Group (YouMeWe.ca), WisdomExchangeTv.com, YouMeWeFoundation.org, and YouMeWe Movement.
Suzanne's is an "interactive, thought-provoking, dynamic presenter" who shares strategies on how to implement conscious-contributions™ consistently for you, your company, in the community, and beyond. She transforms perspectives on how to maximize personal meaning, while attracting, engaging, and retaining colleagues, customers, and collaborators — sustainably and profitably.
Suzanne ignites a culture whereyour contribution counts for you • your company • your community.