Make your contribution count -TWICE!
When posting include:
Example: Celebrate someone's conscious-contribution™:
@Deri Latimer donated holiday gifts, food and clothing to women who are seeking refuge from Human Trafficking in Winnipeg. From Winnipeg. Invest in Canada. #YourContributionCounts #YouMeWeMovement
Example: Share your conscious-contribution™. No you are not boasting - we care (and it helps someone else move to prosperity!)
I donated my gently used suits to Dress for Success in Barrie, Ontario, to help women re-enter the workforce. From Canada - invest in Kenya. #YourContributionCounts #YouMeWeMovement.
- 1. Post a conscious-contribution™ to the community, what you, or someone else did for whom (great way to celebrate someone!)
- 2. Add which country you are from? i.e. From Canada
- 3. Add which country you would like YouMeWe to invest in, on your behalf, i.e. invest in Kenya.
- 4. And two tags: #YouMeWeMovement #YourContributionCounts
- 5. Lastly, if you have a Facebook account, CHECK the Facebook share button to celebrate the contribution and spread the impact.