Breathing persuasion into your presentations
Confidently engaging an individual or audience while maintaining control and moving them to a desired outcome.
A presentation’s intention is to inform and/or persuade an individual or group. In order for your goal to be achieved, it must be delivered persuasively, with clarity and confidence.
Presentation Oxygen incorporates presentation techniques, including planning, plus verbal and kinetic delivery skills that produce persuasive presentations, whether to one person or a packed hall. These techniques fine-tune and advance an individual’s business presentation skills, equipping participants with the ability to inform and influence their audiences to move to a desired outcome.
Techniques are beneficial, whether pitching for new business, delivering client market analysis, influencing stakeholders, or a large audience of strangers. Participants learn how to engage each member of the audience prior to and long after the presentation. The focus is not only on what is delivered, but also how it is delivered.
Embracing the YouMeWe mindset empowers conscious contributors™ to:
Key Learning Outcomes
Participants will have the skills to:
• Follow a proven process to develop and deliver persuasive presentations that achieve specific objectives and move the audience toward a specific outcome.
• Use flexible tools to organize ideas for presentations in a timesaving, informative, and persuasive manner.
• Incorporate persuasive language that is appropriate to influence specific members of the audience.
• Use movement, gestures, eye contact, and voice in order to engage diverse audiences.
• Learn to modify presentation and delivery style to different situations, objectives, and individuals.
• Design and interact with visual aids effectively
• Prepare for, and handle, “rough times” in order to feel more comfortable when dealing with challenging audiences
• Control and direct nervous energy to create a memorable presentation.
What audience will be ignited?
• Leaders who want to optimize communications and align stakeholders
• Social enterprisers who want sell offerings or establish partnerships
• Entrepreneurs who want to gain buy-in to initiatives
• Sales individuals or teams who present to win business
• Managers who conduct meetings
• Individuals who speak to associations or present to colleagues
• People with years of presentation experience or a novice – both will leave with a different approach to planning and delivering a persuasive presentation.
• In short, anyone who need to influence a stakeholder groups
We will tailor the program to meet your conference theme, your audience, and/or your organizational objectives.